1. Data controller
An Boone from Growing Beans is the data controller responsible for the processing of your data. You can contact her at:
An.firstname.lastname@example.org or at the company address: An Boone, Zenobe Grammestraat 63, 9040 Sint-Amandsberg
2. We address you.
3. What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
General personal information such as surname, first name, email address, gender, language, address and telephone number (if available).
Information about your purchases and interests. We process which shirts you purchased, on which dates and in which manner, and retouches and returns (if any) and payment details.
We also keep track of answers or feedback about purchased goods that we receive from you in the context of questions, complaints, satisfaction surveys or market surveys.
4. Why do we collect those data?
We use your personal data with your consent:
* To answer your questions submitted via our website, by mail or by phone.
* To send you the newsletters you have subscribed to.
* To process your participation in our commercial promotions or contests.
* You can withdraw your consent at any time by simply sending an email to email@example.com.
* In addition, your personal data will be used to execute your contract with us. By this we mean the follow-up of your order, your complaints or returns and the customer management.
* Finally, we also use your personal data to comply with our legal obligations as a company. To ensure the accounting process, the communications to competent authorities or to legally determined bodies and to guarantee your rights as a consumer.
5. Do we transmit your data to third parties?
Your personal data may be transmitted to companies that we use for certain services. In such cases, we will remind them that they may only use your data within the strict limits of the mission that we have given them.
In this regard, we mainly think of transport companies.
Under no circumstances will we transmit your data to recipients outside the European Union.
6. For how long will we store your data?
Your data will be stored for the duration of the relationship and afterwards for the duration of the statutory limitation period.
7. How do we secure your personal data?
Your personal data will be treated confidentially. We take organisational measures to guarantee the best possible security. Our database containing personal data is given extra password protection.
8. What are your rights?
In accordance with the provisions of the privacy legislation, you have the right to access, correct or supplement your personal data.
You also have the “right to be forgotten” in the cases referred to in the law. In the event of any dispute relating to the processing of your personal data, you may request that the processing thereof be limited until the dispute is settled.
You have the right to be forgotten. If you invoke this right, we will delete all your data, including sales history (to the extent permitted by law).
Finally, you have the right to transfer your personal data in the cases referred to in the law.
9. Your right to object
You can freely and without any motivation oppose the use of your personal data for direct marketing or the use of marketing profiles based on your personal data. You can also oppose the transfer of your data to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
10. Exercising your rights
In order to exercise your rights, we ask you to do this in writing. This is possible through email or by writing to our office address. In case of doubt, we may ask you to prove that you are the person who requires the modifications or who wants to exercise other rights.
Zenobe Grammestraat 63
Or by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will follow up your request as soon as possible.